St. Mark’s Episcopal Church
Moscow, Latah County
- Grants: 2017
Location: 111 South Jefferson, Moscow, ID 83843
Located within Moscow’s Historic District and eligible for the National Register of Historic Buildings, St. Mark’s was built in 1935 – 1938 during the depression. The smaller brick church was constructed with funds raised by the congregation to replace the 1891 frame church previously located on the same site and destroyed by fire.