Lincoln County Courthouse
Shoshone, Lincoln County
- Grant: 1993
Location: 111 West B Street, Shoshone, Idaho 83352
Lincoln County was originally part of Alturas County, which included present day Blaine, Camas, Minidoka, Jerome and Gooding Counties. Shoshone has been the county seat since the county was first formed in 1895. The courthouse was completed in 1904 and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. It is built of brick, sandstone and lava rock. The lava flows surrounding the town have provided building materials for many buildings in and around Shoshone.