Glenns Ferry Historical Museum (Old Glenns Ferry School)
Glenns Ferry, Elmore County
- Grants: 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2017
Location: 201 W. Cleveland, Glenns Ferry, Idaho
The Glenns Ferry School was built in 1909 from sandstone quarried and transported by barge and wagon from south of the Snake River. It served until 1965 as a school. In 1986 the City of Glenns Ferry acquired the building to preserve it from vandalism and neglect. The Historical Society operated it as a museum open for visitors on Fridays and Saturdays from Memorial Day weekend through September.