Community Baptist Church
Hailey, Blaine County
- Grant: 2014
Location: 200 Second Street South, Hailey, ID 83333
The church was originally constructed 1886 by the Methodist congregation. As the mining industries experienced their boom bust cycles so did the population of the community. In 1929 the Methodists relocated to Fairfield and gave the church to the Baptists. It was as this time that an additional annex was constructed for expanded Sunday school classrooms and office. Another addition with a basement was added in 1955.